Friday, August 15, 2008


LOCAL NEWS:
ANDREW JAMES MEMORIAL SITE:
Andrew James was the 15 year Stony Mountain worker recently killed in a tragic accident on a road construction crew. Molly has blogged on this case before, mentioning that she was unable to locate the facebook memorial group for Andrew. Andrew's sister has replied on a previous post on this matter, and I reproduce her reply here for others who may want to send condolences to the family.
...................
"Hey I was looking for articles about my brother, Andrew, and i came across this. I noticed that you said you were trying to find the facebook site for the memorial group. if by any chance you'd still like to see it, here's the link.
(hopefully that works)
R.I.P. Andrew James
July 22, 1993-July 25, 2008
May Angels Lead You In
Forever your sister
Sabrina
..............................
My sympathy to you and your family- Molly aka pat Murtagh

No comments: