Monday, December 29, 2008


PERSONAL:
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO BACK ON THE INTERNET---MOLLY'S BACK :
Well, the annual pilgrimage out west to visit relatives is over, and I'm back in Winnipeg. It's always nice to drive a section of road that you know sufficiently well to be able to navigate with your eyes half closed half the time. THIS also includes knowing where the RCMP lurk on practically all of #1. Hint...if it's dark they like well lit places. As I said to one of the nephews-in-law back west when asked about "road conditions", "not bad at all, nothing that would slow me down to 110". Actually untrue. The speed limit in Manitoba is 100 km/hr and this did slow me down to 110 a good proportion of the time. But....for the legal beagles out there I merely claim that my speedometer in inaccurate. Only God knows how fast I went, and given the nature of God this is obviously an imaginary number.
Molly is very happy to be back in her cat box, even if she has to work tomorrow morning. I'll be back in full form on this blog tomorrow. Until then, "keep a smile on your face, a song in your heart and definitely don't forget to barf in the shoes of somebody you hate on the morning of Jan 1..

No comments: